Challenge amb la Policia de la Generalitat - Mossos d'Esquadra (PG-ME)
About this process
The SmartCatalonia Challenge with Policia de la Generalitat - Mossos d'Esquadra (PG-ME) sets out 4 calls detected in the ecosystem of public safety, road safety and citizen care that can be solved by innovative ICT-based solutions. We make an special encouragement to those start-ups, SMEs and entrepreneurs capable of offering an innovative, viable and adapted solution to one (or more) of the proposed calls.
Join the Challenge, win your reward, improve our territory with your solutions!
- Best solution award: 15.000 € + Pilot of the solution with PG-ME + To present the proposed solution in the Smart City Expo World Congress 2022
- Second prize: 3.000 € + To present the proposed solution in the Smart City Expo World Congress 2022
- Third prize: 2.000 € + To present the proposed solution in the Smart City Expo World Congress 2022
What should I submit to participate?
To participate in the SmartCatalonia Challenge a presentation (in slide and PDF format) must be prepared. The fundamental aspects of the proposal (technical aspects, usability, implementation, etc.) as well as the explanation of how the proposal answers the call must be clearly stated in this document. Optionally, participants can add other points of value that they consider appropriate for the correct evaluation of the jury.
From all the eligible solutions, the members of the jury will select 10 finalists who will present their solution at the final event of the competition. The criteria for evaluating the solutions by the jury is the following:
- Degree of adaptability to the proposed call.
- Degree of innovation and creativity of the solution.
- Degree of technical, economic and operational viability.
- Call 1: Mass processing of police data
- Call 2: Improvement in public order management devices
- Call 3: Road accident prediction
- Call 4: Applications of artificial intelligence in citizen care